The Alcatel-Lucent Global Product Complaince
Laboratory (GPCL) offers a full complement of temperature, humidity, and
thermal shock test capabilities to Commercial, Military, and International
requirements in its Thermal Test Laboratory.
The thermal test chambers are provided with microprocessor
controlled data acquisition to monitor and record environmental variables.
Thermal Testing capabilities include:
- Constant temperature life testing, aging
- Thermal shock
- Temperature/humidity profile
- Mission profile simulation
- Ice accumulation
- End-of-life robustness, product improvement
The GPCL Thermal Test Laboratory equipment capabilities are as
- Thermal Test Chambers – Twenty thermal test chambers capable of
simulating environments from -73 0C to +125 0C (-100 0 F to +257 0
F) at 5 % to 95 % relative humidity and cycle rates up to 45 0C (81
0 F) per minute.
- The thermal test chambers range in size from 2 cubic feet to
1,000 cubic feet and are equipped with 24 hour, 7-day alarm
monitoring, over temperature sentries to protect customer equipment,
and up to 250 channels of thermal data collection.
- Other capabilities – Include Environmental Stress Screening
(ESS) tests to determine product reliability.
Large Thermal Test Chambers
Large Walk-In Termperator Chambers
Small Temperature Chambers